*Private Class* Suitable for children (6 years old) and above and a parent to attend the class together
*Enjoy an additional 10% discount, for 2 groups or more joining.
required tools. Students are also welcome to bring their own fabrics.
Easily establish a parent-child relationship, learn practical life skills and positive values. The two lessons of workshop will allow children to experience the cutting and sewing process. Parents can learn how to operate a sewing machine and sewing skills, and cooperate to complete a lunch box bag.
The workshop includes a variety of printed fabrics to choose from and the required tools. Students are also welcome to bring their own fabrics.
Basic domestic sewing machine operation, cutting fabric
Making a lunch box bag
– Appointment open booking:
Monday to Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm
– Tuition fee: $1,280/2-3hours (one child over 6 years old and one parent together)
– Phone / Whatapp for booking: 5200 4328
– Address: Room A2, 9th Floor, Ka Wing Factory Building, 19-21 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong (near Diamond Hill MTR station Exit A2, about 5 minutes on foot)
Senior instructor Ying has more than 40 years of experience in high-fashion pattern making and sewing, as well as concert costumes for artists from time to time. She is also a dog lover. After she retired, she founded her own studio. She devotes herself to developing different types of doggie clothing and accessories. She hopes to find like-minded people to teach the craftsmanship.
* Suitable for any beginner and children 6 years old and above
* Courses are taught in Cantonese
* The studio provides fabrics, equipment and tools
* No refunds for absences (3 days notice required for rescheduling)