Suitable for any beginner! * Courses are taught in Cantonese
Everyone can be a designer as long as they master the skills of drawing and expression. Fashion illustration is the basic skill of design, an important process from creating a concept to being able to express it to the producer.
The six-class course will teach the drawing methods of different body poses, the expression methods of clothing layering and details, and the professional production drawings. After completing the course, students will master the use of drawing skills to express their design concepts.
＊Students who have completed this course can apply for advanced courses to learn fashion design and professional interview portfolio making.
｜Senior instructor Blanche Tring｜
｜Graduated from Polytechnic University and Parsons School of Design in New York｜
Engaged in the fashion design industry for more than 20 years, fascinated by hand drawing, focusing on learning from the process, and 15 years of experience in teaching fashion illustration and design.
• Session 1: “Human Body Structure” Learn about body proportions, draw 9 head-body ratio illustrations, and introduce drawing tools.
• Session 2: “The Concept of Posture” Draw neat lines to express the dynamics of the model.
• Session 3: “Human Body Drawing” Learn to use lines and draw costumes in the posture of the human body.
• Session 4: “Clothing Details” Understand the details of clothing, the texture and layering of fabrics, and how to express the details of accessories.
• Session 5: “Professional Production Drawing” Learn to draw production drawing diagrams, and integrate them with human body illustrations, so that they can be expressed to the producer (such as a pattern maker or a manufacturer).
• Session 6: “Artistic Illustration” Use creativity and drawing skills to draw artistic illustrations.
-Start dates: 9 December – 13 January 2022
-Every Thursday evening 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
-6 lessons, 2.5 hours each, 15 hours in total
-Tuition fee: $ 2,880
-Address: Room A2, 9th Floor, Ka Wing Factory Building, 19-21 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong (near Diamond Hill subway station Exit A2, about 5 minutes on foot)
-Phone: 5200 4328
* Suitable for any beginner
* Courses are taught in Cantonese
* If you are absent from the class, we can arrange a one-on-one private class to catch up what you missed (Extra Charge)