Suitable for any beginner * Courses are taught in Cantonese
To make a “basic dress” from pattern making to cutting and sewing
This workshop will teach from body measurement , basic block pattern making to cutting and sewing, and finally will make a basic dress. To understand the foundation of pattern making, and then you can use this as a basis tool to change into any other styles.
• Human body shape analysis
• Pattern making principle and production
• Body measurement
• Fabric knowledge
• Cutting and sewing skills
• A finished dress
After the first-level evening dress workshop, students can appreciate the pattern making, cutting and sewing skills for different body types, which can be applied to the change of various types of evening dresses in Chinese or Western styles. Participants can also go to the advanced workshop to learn advance techniques of different styles of of evening dresses.
-Course start date: 13 February 2022 – 27 March 2022
-Every Sunday from 2:30pm – 6:00pm
-7 lessons, 3.5 hours each, 24.5 hours in total
-Tuition fee: $4,200
-Address: Room A2, 9th Floor, Ka Wing Factory Building, 19-21 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong (near Diamond Hill MTR Station Exit A2, about 5 minutes on foot)
-Phone: 5200 4328
Senior instructor Chan Xiuling, with more than 40 years of experience, is an expert in the production and inheritance of high-end custom evening dresses and wedding dresses. With superb craftsmanship and tactile touch, she made tailoring style for different human body shape analysis.
* Suitable for any beginner
* Courses are taught in Cantonese
* Participants who have no sewing experience at all and sign up for this workshop can enjoy the discounted price to participate in the optional course: 2 hours sewing preparation class, included using sewing machine, sewing and hand stitching techniques in $350/person
* If you are absent from the class, we can arrange a one-on-one private class to catch up what you missed (Extra Charge)