Suitable for any beginner * Courses are taught in Cantonese
Are your clothes don’t fit well?
Don’t know how to use the sewing machine?
Do you want to learn sewing skills?
Do you want to upcycle your valuable clothes?
You can learn the basic skills of “sewing”, “alteration” and “upcycling” in these two lessons workshop, total of 5 hours. It’s not difficult to re-shape your old clothes!
｜Welcome to bring your own old clothes to re-shape｜
If you have experience, you can ask us about the “advanced course”
• Using the sewing machine
• Sewing skills
• Hand stitching skills
• Fabric cutting techniques
• Alteration skills
• Upcycling concept
– Course date: 3 January 2022 & 10 January 2022
– Every Monday evening 7:00pm – 9:30pm
– 2 sessions, 2.5 hours each, 5 hours in total
– Quota: 8
– Tuition fee: $880
– Address: Room A2, 9th Floor, Ka Wing Factory Building, 19-21 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong (near Diamond Hill MTR Station Exit A2, about 5 minutes on foot)
– Phone: 5200 4328
Senior instructor Chan Xiuling, with more than 40 years of experience, is an expert in the production and inheritance of high-end custom evening dresses and wedding dresses. With superb craftsmanship and tactile touch, she made tailoring style for different human body shape analysis.
* Suitable for any beginner
* Courses are taught in Cantonese
* The studio provides the necessary equipment and tools
＊If you are looking for a daytime learning session, we are able to arrange a private class for 2 or more people. Please feel free to contact us for any inquiry.
If you have experience, you can ask us about the “advanced course”, which lasts for four sessions. The course is suitable for students who have basic sewing experience to further study the details alteration and upcycling of different clothing transformations and internships.
• Shirt alteration and upcycling
• Pants shape alteration and upcycling
• Dress alteration and upcycling
• Practice in class